When you consider placing an order for business
checks your privacy is important to you and to us!
BusinessChecks.org does not collect personal information from our readers. Period.
- As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as your cable, dsl, or dial-up provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox or IE), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. These types of information simply help us build a website that better suits the needs of our visitors.
- To help protect you, our reader, we have chosen to partner only with reliable and established merchants in the "direct to consumer" check printing and supply business.
- Cookies and Web Beacons - in the event we choose to use third-party in-context advertising - for example from Google or another provider
- We may also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
- You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. For example, this Website uses Google for some advertisements
- About Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Goggle's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- For more information on cookies visit here.
Beaches and Towns Network, Inc.
37232 Lighthouse Road, Suite 230
Selbyville, DE 19975
The Beaches and Towns Network, Inc. is a Delaware corporation and has been serving Internet customers since 1999. Through various Performance Marketing endeavors, the Beaches and Towns Network, Inc. has held professional memberships in the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), The Ocean City Maryland Chamber of Commerce, the Fort McHenry Business Association and the Bethany-Fenwick Delaware Chamber of Commerce.